Wednesday 14 January, 2009

The Year that was....continued

Hey guys....caught a graceful moment for me as my college name (Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi) appeared in Newspaper because of my fellow students refer here..

Anyways taking up from where I left...
Though I was offered a position in SUN and also had offers from a couple of other big players, i ended up joining Freescale, and I guess I chose the best option available because I am working with BEST in class people , environment and work. I feel proud to have taken my decision to join Freescale as it is proving right now. I hope good challenges, opportunities are lined up for me here.

So in this way I celebrated the departure of 2008 in Freescale and I hope to see many more New Years here ;).

got bored....I'll make sure next time I don't bore you with my posts :D

-Saurabh

No comments: