Monday 12 January, 2009

The Year that was....

Heya guys...
I am still alive (you might have felt "this blog owner died"), i was buried dead in the world of corporate, now I am awakened from the grave dug by me for me!!!

I must like to tell you guys that year 2008 was quite an eventful one for me and for the people I met. I'll tell you why..

Firstly, I got to join a Startup called Montalvo Systems, read its interesting story here. Whole of the time when I was at Montalvo, it was like a riding a horse, knowingly that horse is in bad mood :) and may throw you anytime, though the life experiences that I got there are really priceless and I feel lucky to have worked there.

Secondly, again the journey between the jobs started when came to know about the fact Sun Microsystems in considering buying Montalvo because of shortage in funds. At first this blow seemed injustice to our genuine attempt to challenge Intel monoply in processor market, but at second thought it seemed like a reality because we were nowhere in front of big pocketed devil INTEL in terms of faith from the investors, though the results showed we were far superior to INTEL in processor technology..

long story guys will continue sometime later....

No comments: